20.8.07

First Post, what the hey!

What can I say... I've seen a ton of really great blogs that were all hosted on this site, so I've been drawn over to the world of blogger and I'm giving it a go. I like how easy it is to post photos here, which is what I would like to do at least once a post from now on. I have nothing to lose considering I've been ignoring my poor livejournal since February. What can you do?

Today, I made a trip down to the bux because last night, for some reason, I put the keys to the bathroom fixtures (to open the toilet paper/paper towel containers) in my pocket when I cleaned the bathrooms, and they kind of needed them today because of the whole needing to clean the bathrooms again thing.

I got a drink for my walk home (Mmmm... Iced lactaid tazo chai... ) and I saw a long-lost co-worker who had just returned from the other side of the country where she was doing cadet training! What can be better than that? Well, that called for a self-portrait on the way home, as I'm trying to do that more. I'm rocking the red bandana that I found for the purpose of the Ottawa pirate adventure, but now I like it for everyday. Everyday pirating :)

No comments: